Accounts Receivable Financing Programs
You Control The Cost
When cash is needed, you simply select
from current accounts receivable invoices and you can receive 80% of the value that
same day. Your cash flow problems are solved for as low as 1.0% of the face value of the
invoice. You manage your cost of funding and get cash when you need it.
No Minimums Or Commitments
We are so confident that you will be satisfied with our services that we do not
require long term commitments or volume commitments. The Problem with
Minimums: You will be locked into a long-term commitment with volume minimums whether
you are satisfied with the services or not. Your only escape is to pay additional fees.
Reserves Refunded Quickly
When invoices are collected the reserves
(less fees) are deposited into your account normally once a week. We know you need the
cash flow and do our best to get your reserves back to you as soon as possible. Bottom
line: you need to factor less because you get your moneys back much sooner.
Increase Credit While Working With Your Bank
We will work with your banker to increase
your working capital when your credit is maximized during the high risk situations which
do not allow your bank to fund you further.
- Same day financing. Moneys are deposited directly to your bank account.
- Cash available on your customers (account debtors) financial strength.
- Competitive Rates.
- Weekly computerized activity reports and Collection assistance provided.
- Product or service has been shipped, completed, and accepted.
- Companies selling to commercial accounts such as manufacturing, wholesaling, distributing, or service organizations.
- Companies unable to qualify for conventional financing.
- Submit a schedule with invoices listing the
accounts for approval.
- Northwest will qualify invoices and
verify the transactions (professional techniques are used to do this without disturbing
your customer relationships.)
- Upon completion of Northwest processing,
we will deposit to your company's bank account (normally) that same day!